Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tennis broke my heart...

I was watching the WTA tour a while ago, Serena Williams was playing with Na Li of China. What a boring game at first because Serena beat Li in the first set by 6-0. Then on the second set, Li beat Serena by 6-1. Dissapointing, isn't it? I thought Serena will beat Li that easy, but I was wrong to underestimate the Chinese girl. Anyway, Li is rank number 30 in the world and Serena is the world's number 1 as of today. When the third set came, Serena got the first two break points. Then Li got the next 1, until Serena got the 3 break points. Whoah! But unfortunately, it's a round table again, Li beat her for amazing 6-4. I would like Serena to win the match as I would like to see her and her sister playing each other just like when they compete each other during the semifinals of the US open where Serena got her 4th US open title.

No comments: