Monday, October 27, 2008

Keep up the good work...





October 18, 2008, It's PMA's recognition day. The cadet's families are invited, so my parents and my siblings went there to witness the occasion. They are provided with a place to stay and some of their meals, of course courtesy of my sister Nelyn who is one of the cadets. Yah, it's also a family affair, get together, bonding...the sad part is, I can't be with them to witness and share their happiness with achievements like this. But, in my thoughts, I'm really happy for them.

Nelyn took the hard way just to enter the Philippine Military Academy. It took her a lot of courage and determination to get what she wanted. And now, here she is, one of the best students...one of the best cadet...and one of the 3 candidates for foreign study in Korea.

Although I can't see but as my family described it to me, I can feel how she transformed into a responsible and honorable person.

You're on your way to the top, ate Ne. Keep up the good work and continue to bring honor to our family and country.

Here's some of the pictures, but I can't post the pictures with uniform because the PMA won't allow it.

No comments: