Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A perfect heart...

One day, there's a competition in the town plaza. They called it, "The man with the perfect heart". Everybody in the crowd wants to join the contest, but of course only few are chosen. They started with the businessman. He opened his heart, it's almost perfect. One thing the judges noticed about his heart, it's full of numbers. The crowd applause the businessman for that. Then the politician's next. The same as the businessman, almost perfect. There's a picture of himself inside his heart. Then came the ordinary person. He showed his heart, so clean, so perfect. Everybody thought, it's the heart that they've been looking for. When the judges about to announce the winner, an old man went up the stage. He opened his heart, to the amazement of the crowd, his heart is full of scars, bloody and some missing pieces like a jigsaw puzzle. He said, "I considered my heart as the perfect one. you see the scars? I got these from the people who hurt me most. Can you see the blood? My heart is crying because all of you don't know the real love. Can you see the jigsaw puzzle in my heart? Every piece is the love I gave away. Some gave it back and some did not. That's why I got some missing pieces. They left my heart broken."

Friend, are you the type of person who got the clean and perfect heart or the kind of person with a heart like a jigsaw puzzle?

No comments: