Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Living...Loving...Learning...

As I was writing this, I'm thinking of my favorite book who's written by Leo Buscaglia. It was given to me by my bestfriend in highschool (ALFA). It is really a nice book even my friends and sisters read it over and over again. I remember some lines like, "You said that I was transparent and easily forgotten. But why then did you use my lifetime to prove to yourself who you are?" Isn't that sad? First, you lived your life like there's no tomorrow. You lived like a queen or a king not thinking of other people's need. In short, you lived for your own self. Then you fell in love, you gave up everything to the one you love. You didn't think of yourself anymore, but instead you cared about the person you loved the most. After a while, that person left you brokenhearted and torn into pieces. That's the worst part of being inlove. Then you wanna move on, picking up the pieces, but surely not suicidal. Huh! That's love... You live, you learn. You love, you learn. You live and love, you learn. Maybe I am sourgraping or emotionally stressed or just bored. Am I making any sense? Wala lang magawa, pasensya na...


To hope is to risk failure.
To love is to risk not being love in return.

No comments: