Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Birthday

We had a nice celebration at the beach in Tel Aviv. Thank's to all my friends at the Moadon who organized the party, thank you also to my flatmates, to ate Beth and Abby who also spend their time with us. Everybody enjoyed the food we brought from our flat and to the ambagan from the moadon. I had a nice birthday with all of you. It's so nice to share this special day with special people like you. Just like what ate Tina told me, the AB-normal people.Hehehe! Jenette also said, the gifted children. And Ethel said, the autistic group.We all have our time to laugh and enjoy. I hope to spend more days with these kind of people. But the best thing is...you are all special to me because you made me feel special.We also had a celebration at the moadon on the day of my birthday. For others it's just an ordinary day, but for me, it's somehting I will remember for the rest of my days.




















With lots of thanks also to my employer, who is very generous to gave me a present and some food to take to the moadon. To Abby, who gave us cabbage salad. To Ate Lita who made suman and puto. To Mimi who cooked the pansit. Thank you so much to all of you.












No comments: